Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on February 27, 2022 22:33 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 274179934 series 2804543
Having a baby in the breech position presents its own set of challenges. A baby from 20 – 30 weeks moves around tonnes and that is expected and wanted because a healthy baby moves. If though, your baby is still ‘head up’ at 35 weeks we will need a plan for your baby’s birth.
Why did we start this podcast? Well we think there is a barrier for women to get EXPERT pregnancy info that is practical, relatable and easy to understand.
Dr Pat has helped 1000s of women have their babies and through this experience, as well as having four boys ourselves, we know that this kind of information given to a woman at the right time can totally empower her throughout pregnancy and birth.
In this podcast we talk about:
- How common breech positioning is
- The different types of breech presentations
- What are the key criteria to having a vaginal breech birth
- Vaginal breech birth with twins
- What most obstetricians recommend if your baby is breech at term
Dr Pat and Brigid
- Ask a question on the podcast: Send a voice message to GrowMyBaby
- Join the Grow My Baby Program
- Get our tips for a CALM + CONFIDENT pregnancy
- Just pregnant? Download our checklist to take to your first appointment.
- Join the waitlist for our Pregnancy and Birth Course
- Website: https://www.growmybaby.com.au/