Manage episode 364379294 series 2030630
Being ghosted in the aftermath of a bad date might momentarily sting the ego, but it seems a better alternative to having your name smeared on social media by a vindictive stalker spurned. What can you do to reclaim your good standing if the social media admins ignore your requests to remove libelous accusations leveled against you? We'll try to find answers to this and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- When a bad-date-turned-libelous-stalker tarnishes your name online, how do you restore your reputation if admins keep ignoring your requests to remove the baseless slander that remains attached to a big picture of your face on their platform? [Thanks to attorney Corbin Payne for helping us with yet another humdinger!]
- Should you prioritize staying in the town where you've established personal and professional roots, or make an effort to relocate so you can be near your daughter as she moves across the country with your ex?
- How do you maintain your own patience, empathy, and mental well-being while providing support for your difficult, negative grandmother who isn't quite ready to accept an assisted-living situation?
- How should you handle inappropriate comments from a mentor/friend that triggered past trauma related to your father? Should you give this person another chance, or was immediately blocking and ghosting him really the best course of action?
- Should you honor your dying mother's request to donate her body to science, or heed a local funeral director's advice against it?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi and Instagram @gabrielmizrahi.
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/840
This Episode Is Brought To You By Our Fine Sponsors: jordanharbinger.com/deals
Sign up for