Manage episode 343205205 series 2030630
Scott Galloway (@profgalloway) hosts The Prof G Pod and The Prof G Show, cohosts Pivot with Kara Swisher, publishes the No Mercy/No Malice newsletter, is a professor at NYU Stern School of Business, and is a bestselling author. His latest book is Adrift: America in 100 Charts.
What We Discuss with Scott Galloway:
- What the 70% of Americans who describe themselves as middle class should consider in the election cycles ahead.
- Do we want advanced technologies in the hands of elected officials, or under the exclusive control of private enterprise?
- What Scott means when he says, "In America, it’s never been easier to become a billionaire — but it’s never been harder to become a millionaire."
- Why does the tax code seem to get increasingly complex in spite of the majority of Americans supporting its simplification?
- How can we address the inequities and inequalities of the current state of capitalism without seeking to dismantle it entirely?
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/734
Miss the first show we did with Pivot co-host and NYU Stern School of Business professor Scott Galloway? Catch up here with episode 204: Solving the Algebra of Happiness!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!