Manage episode 342658074 series 2030630
Your wife of 11 years has butt-dialed you twice in conversation with another man, and she lied about her whereabouts when you tracked her phone. Are you right to be worried? Welcome to Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/732
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Your wife of 11 years has butt-dialed you twice in conversation with another man, and she lied about her whereabouts when you tracked her phone. Are you right to be worried?
- As a flight attendant, you decided to get medical attention for an overdosing drug mule instead of allowing him to complete the run and save his abducted mother. You never discovered the outcome, and years later, you still wonder if you made the right choice.
- You're a business owner who's great at showing appreciation to your staff, paying generously, and letting employees know when they've done well. But you're not so good at giving negative feedback or coaching them toward improvement. How do you strike the right balance between nice guy and fair boss?
- Is the ex who rejected your advances for years and agreed to be "just friends" — while still living with you and sharing the same bed — suddenly interested in getting back together just because you got a new job and make twice as much money as you did before?
- As the teacher for one of the best educational theater programs in your state, is it wrong to be somewhat obsessed with winning its annual competition — or is encouraging your students to excel just part of the job?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle...