Manage episode 318152742 series 2030630
You'd love to invite your dad to your wedding, but he has a habit of getting drunk at gatherings and making a spectacle of himself. Is there a way to politely request sobriety as a condition of his invitation? We'll try to find answers to this and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/615
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Your dad loves to hit the sauce and cause a scene whenever there's a gathering, which makes you hesitant to invite him to your wedding. Is there a way to politely request his sobriety for your special day?
- Your job burdens you with cripping depression and dissatisfaction that even the fattest of paychecks can't outweigh, but quitting now would have a dire impact on your career. How can you summon the motivation to power through this soul-sapping, meaningless job for the time being?
- With as little awkwardness as possible, how can you get your coworker to understand that the Ukrainian model Internet "girlfriend" he's never met in person is scamming him to the tune of $1,000 a month?
- Is it wrong to continue a relationship with someone whose romantic past triggers suicidal ideation in you, courtesy of your recently diagnosed borderline personality disorder?
- Your enthusiasm for weed has outlived the reasons you once had for using it as a coping mechanism. How can you quit it in secret before it hurts your career, love life, and relationship with your aggressively judgmental family?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.