Manage episode 292206207 series 2030630
Tim Grover is the preeminent authority on the science and art of achieving physical and mental dominance relied upon by legendary athletes like Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant at the top of their game. He's also an author, and his latest book is Winning: The Unforgiving Race to Greatness.
What We Discuss with Tim Grover:
- Putting aside inspirational Internet meme bromides, what does it really mean to be relentless?
- Why you can't even access the upper limits of the physical without putting the mental blocks in place first.
- Why the intangibles -- like commitment and resilience -- are more important than the measurable -- like strength and speed.
- The paradigm-shifting thought patterns that go into becoming a world-class champion.
- Why top performers aren't looking for motivation -- they're looking for elevation.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/506
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!