Manage episode 362589447 series 42508
James has a brand new video writing course available that teaches you How to Write AND Publish a Book in 30 Days!
Back in 2020, James began a series of 30-day book challenges on his Instagram Q&As and Side Hustle Friday episodes (Here and Here) and wrote a breakdown of the basics in a LinkedIn blog post. The feedback and enthusiasm from aspiring writers was larger than he'd expected and the concept never left his mind.
Now, James has launched an inclusive writing seminar video course that goes far beyond the existing content and teaches writers step-by-step how to write and publish a book in 30 days! He's even gone so far as to offer to buy, read, and review any book published using this course for listeners who join after listening to this episode, just send James an email at "firstname.lastname@example.org".
Here are the details of what the course covers:
- You will learn how to write a book in just 30 days from a best-selling author.
- You will learn my best techniques for coming up with good book ideas that can be completed in as quickly as 30 days.
- The step-by-step process of professionally publishing a book: from editor and book design to publishing hardcover, paperback, ebook, and audio.
- The Four Book Concepts that Will Give You INFINITE ideas for books you can write.
- You will learn all the writing tips I have discovered in my 30 years of writing that have made my books and articles successful.
- You will learn the techniques I use to avoid writer's block.
- Master the art of the start. What are the best practices for starting your book. How to analyze the best first lines to be a book or story.
- The art of story-telling. Understand the Arc of the Hero and how it is used in not only fiction, but non-fiction, article writing, and even a tweet.
- Learn the methods for calculating the readability quotient of your book.
- What are the best practices for marketing your book.
- What are the best methods for making a post or book go viral.
Listen on as James gives a deep background on his writing journey over the past 23 years, how he became a published author in every print format, and why he wants to teach you how to get your ideas out into the world.
**Click Here to Look at the Course: "How to Write AND Publish a Book in 30 Days!"**
What do YOU think of the show? Head to JamesAltucherShow.com/listeners and fill out a short survey that will help us better tailor the podcast to our audience!
Are you interested in getting direct answers from James about your question on a podcast? Go to JamesAltucherShow.com/AskAltucher and send in your questions to be answered on the air!
Visit Notepd.com to read our idea lists & sign up to create your own!
My new book Skip the Line is out! Make sure you get a copy wherever books are sold!
Join the You Should Run for President 2.0 Facebook Group, where we discuss why you should run for President.
I write about all my podcasts! Check out the full post and learn what I learned at jamesaltucher.com/podcast.
Thank you so much for listening! If you like this episode, please rate, review, and subscribe to “The James Altucher Show” wherever you get your podcasts:
Follow me on Social Media: