Manage episode 312945228 series 2848636
Author, International Speaker, and host of the Money Is Podcast, Andrew Cordle joins Steven in today’s episode. Join in the conversation as they talk about what is money and how it defines our success, even though success is so much more than that. Andrew encourages us to life our life fulfilled and together, he and Steven discuss how we can shift our beliefs and our thoughts about money, so we can take on that Investor Mindset and go to the next level.
- Do not allow other people to define what success is for you
- What is the difference between a Life of Achievements versus a Life of Fulfillment?
- The questions you need to ask yourself to start living in alignment and to utilize fulfillment
- The True Intrinsic Core Values Of Life
- Intentions and Interpretations - 2 biggest things that will help you stay inside the Life of Fulfillment
- What actually drives most entrepreneurs is the negativity of money, not the inspiration of money
- Cause, Connection, and Collaborations - the 3 great words when it comes to business
About our Guest:
Andrew Cordle is an acclaimed author and international speaker, with over 350 million dollars sold—from stage alone. You may know him better as Host of the Money Is show. A show where he hosts today’s leaders and influencers in authentic business conversations about money. He has interviewed hundreds of experts, including masters of the industry like Kevin O’Leary, Gary Vaynerchuck, and Grant Cardone.
Andrew also contributes as a partner in a multi-billion dollar enterprise; made up of twenty-three current companies. One of which is a real estate development with a portfolio of over 1.5 Billion.
Passionate about the benefits of mentorship in business, he founded Power Room, a CEO mastermind where today’s top thought leaders combine forces to help teach entrepreneurs how to achieve success.