64: A Comfortable Approach For Turning Prospects Into Clients Without Being Salesy with Nancy Bleeke
Manage episode 346588907 series 3375826
You can't help a prospect if they never become a client.
You can't help a client if they don't implement your advice.
Like it or not, both require a skillset rooted in sales.
As Nancy Bleeke points out, sales isn't about being pushy.
It's simply an information exchange.
And the purpose isn't to convince someone to do something.
Rather, it's to guide them through a process that leads to a confident, comfortable decision.
Fortunately, Nancy teaches advisors around the world an approach to convert prospects into clients without being salesy.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why an "anti-sales" mindset is harmful to prospects and clients
- A 4-point framework for prospect meetings
- Why "ghosting" happens and how to fix it
- "Rightsizing" your services to exactly what the prospect wants and needs
- How to "close" without being salesy
And WAY more!
*For more resources discussed in this episode, check out www.wiredplanning.com/episode64
*For more resources and insights on mastering the human side of advice, go to www.wiredplanning.com.
*Follow Brendan for insights on mastering the human side of advice: