Manage episode 360926595 series 2125603
- 9 billion years of prehistory made dangerously accessible
- The broadest, easily understood, fascinating ideas of the "Big Bang"
- Mysteries of the Big Bang
- What can we theorize?
- Where do our theories fail?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the Big Bang model?
- What are the philosophical and identity implications of Big Bang Cosmology
- Summary of the development of the universe until the beginnings of our solar system
This show is part of the Spreaker Prime Network, if you are interested in advertising on this podcast, contact us at https://www.spreaker.com/show/5806452/advertisement