275. Fighting for Hope with Bridget Christie and guests Travis Alabanza, Holly Harrison-Mullane and She Drew the Gun
Manage episode 304316581 series 2394821
The Guilty Feminist presented by Deborah Frances-White and Bridget Christie
Episode 275: Fighting for Hope with special guests Travis Alabanza and Holly Harrison-Mullane with music from She Drew The Gun
Recorded 11 September at The Queen Elizabeth Hall in London. Released 11 October 2021.
Photos by Callum Baker https://callumbakerphoto.com
The Guilty Feminist theme by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon.
Vote for us in the National Comedy Awards http://www.thenationalcomedyawards.com
More about Deborah Frances-White
More about Bridget Christie
More about our guests
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit www.guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us www.twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page www.facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram www.instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list www.eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Come to a live recording
- Mothers of the Revolution. Wednesday 20 October, 7:00pm. Buy tickets now.
- Kings Place. Monday 25 October, 7:30pm. Buy tickets now.
- Kings Place. Thursday 4 November. 7:30pm. Buy tickets now.
Thank you to our amazing Patreon supporters.
To support the podcast yourself, go to https://www.patreon.com/guiltyfeminist
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.