Manage episode 341348871 series 2903666
Why is this happening to me?
Why is this happening for me?
Do you ask yourself these questions when faced with adversities? Although both are true, what you focus on will determine how well you react when push comes to shove.
After all, life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it. And one of the only things we can control is our attitude toward things that happen to us. We can either be happy about them or resent them.
Today I am flying solo to talk about how I managed to let go of the “worst case scenario” mindset and why I chose to direct my focus on seeing the struggles as opportunities to learn, grow, and become a better version of myself.
In this episode, I will discuss the ways that life is happening for us and not to us. I will talk about my personal struggle in the past, how I acted like I was a victim of my own life, and what made me realize I needed to give up this mindset for good.
- The importance of having a good perspective on life
- Having a scarcity mindset and how it affects your life
- Managing your emotional reactions to what happens to you
- Shifting from victim mentality to creator mindset
- Cultivating gratitude during difficult times
- The secret to achieving greatness
- And other topics…
Connect with Darius:
Book: The Core Value Equation https://www.amazon.com/Core-Value-Equation-Framework-Limitless/dp/1544506708
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices