Manage episode 341675532 series 2636206
The boys get their swim on—with coaching from actual Olympic athletes.
Reasoning that it's never a bad idea to improve one's swimming skills, the boys take like ducks to water and compete in three separate water challenges with help from not one, not two, but THREE Olympic swimmers.
An Olympic-sized swimming pool of thanks to the University of Denver's Ritchie Center, Elliot Lang for setting up this challenge, and our incredible Olympian coaches Tommy Hannan, Blake Worsley, and Sebastien Rousseau!
- No live show at the Bug Theatre this month! Instead, go see the Grawlix live at Comedy Fort in Fort Collins, Colorado on Thursday, September 29th!
- See Adam live at the Bottlerocket Social Hall in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on Friday, October 7th
- Support us on Patreon for access to ad-free episodes, birthday shout-outs, stickers, exclusive merch, our podcast-within-the-podcast Boi Crazy, bonus videos and so much more
- Give us a follow and say hello on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Facebook
- Be the coolest fool at the pool dressed in your own Grawlix merch!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices