Manage episode 297365650 series 2636206
Just in time for Plastic Free July, The Grawlix attempt to cut plastic out of their lives for a week straight, only to find themselves helplessly torn between their desire to do the right thing and their love of seafood and takeout coffees.
- Get tickets to see The Grawlix live at the historic Bug Theatre
- Check out Ben's new album, "Take the Sandwich"
- Andrew's book recommendation, The World Without Us by Alan Weisman
- Ben's incredibly depressing documentary recommendation, "Seaspiracy"
- The Grawlix on Twitter and Instagram
- Visit our Patreon page to receive merch, stickers, bonus videos, and more
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices