Manage episode 347084462 series 2636206
The boys try to share happy memories, and only happy memories.
Frustrated by their shared proclivity for only remembering the worst moments in their childhoods, Ben and Andrew decide to mine their respective pasts for positive memories, just in time for the holiday season with family. Meanwhile, Adam dicks around on his phone.
- See the Grawlix live at the Bug Theatre in Denver, Colorado on Saturday, November 26th with Dave Ross, Lizzy Wolfson and more!
- See Adam headlining the Comedy Fort in Fort Collins, Colorado on Friday, November 18th, and Saturday, November 19th
- See Ben perform standup comedy at charity benefit for the family of Johnny Crow at The O in Denver on Saturday, November 19th
- See Ben perform at the Roaring Donkey in Petaluma, CA on November 20th
- See Adam headlining Comedy Works in Denver on Black Friday, November 25th
- See Andrew headlining Comedy Works in Denver on Saturday, November 26th AFTER The Grawlix live show
- See Ben headlining Comedy Works on Sunday, November 27th
- Support us on Patreon for access to ad-free episodes, birthday shout-outs, stickers, exclusive merch, our podcast-within-the-podcast Boi Crazy, bonus videos and so much more
- Give us a follow and say hello on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube—and now DISCORD!
- Remember that time you wanted to get your own official Grawlix merch?
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices