Manage episode 332694562 series 3027788
On this episode of The Ginni Show, I speak with Mitra Manesh, a gifted thought-leader, storyteller, and Mindfulness Educator. She’s a teacher, coach, trainer, podcast host, and consultant who helps people approach living and working from a place of mindfulness.
Mitra’s life is a story about resilience and finding beauty in chaos. She was a young adult in her home country of Iran when, in 1980, she was forced to flee when the government collapsed. Her nature proved itself at that moment as she carried her weary feet through trauma and into an uncertain future. No matter the circumstances, she learned to face the unexpected with courage and find ways to embrace whatever life presented. You’ll hear her heartfelt memories of Iran and the two most impactful travel experiences that have shaped her warm and mindful attitude about life.
What You Will Learn:
- The experience that shaped Mitra’s resilience (1:50)
- A beautiful memory of a mysterious encounter she had in Iran (5:21)
- How to pivot when the places we love change (8:59)
- A lesson in inclusion and the importance of lunch breaks (12:54)
- Looking at cities a little differently to forge connection (15:47)
Connect with Mitra Manesh:
LinkedIn: Ginni Saraswati
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.