26/02 #UkraineRussiaWar - Michael Hilliard | Geopolitical Analyst & Conflict Journalist Explaining The War
Manage episode 321348191 series 2863193
This was recorded at 10:00 on the 26th of February.
Michael Hilliard is the host of what is both Australia’s best and my personal favourite geopolitical podcast. The Red Line.
Michael is a journalist reporting from countries including Iran, Russia, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, and also has extensive experience operating throughout central Asia and former Soviet States. He works with sources from the White House to the Taliban and also serves on various committees and councils for the Australian Government.
In This Podcast, We Speak About…
- How Michael Hilliard Is Making Sense Of All This.
- Putin’s Motivations.
- NATO, Top To Bottom.
- + Ominous Speculation Of The Future.
Jump In On My Newsletter 📋 🔑 - https://atlasgeographica.com/subscribe
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 00:56 – How Is Michael Making Sense Of All This?
- 02:36 – Putin’s Motivations, Ukraine Resistance & Russian Moral.
- 12:03 – Michael’s Experience In Central Asia Informing This Moment.
- 19:14 – The Russian & Putin Apologist Argument + Explaining NATO Top To Bottom.
- 29:17 – Ominous Speculation of The Future.
- 39:21 – Closing Thoughts.
Episodes Of The Curious Worldview Podcast Similar To This!
Links To Michael Hilliard
A Curious Worldview Podcast - This is my main podcast project. I feature a whole suite of interviews on there covering all extensions of my interests. A Curious Worldview is for anyone interested in learning more about the world. - https://curiousworldview.buzzsprout.com/
Are you into Nassim Taleb, Skin In The Game, Antifragile, The Black Swan? I run a Nassim Taleb podcast covering all the wonderful ideas found in the 5 part Incerto series.
🎙️The Nassim Taleb & Incerto Podcast: - https://theincertonassimtalebpodcast.buzzsprout.com/
Contact me 🐦 for feedback and also for recommendations on what future episodes should be! Twitter @ryanfhogg
Contact me 🐦 for feedback!