Manage episode 333208122 series 2609669
Brittany Stewart is the cofounder of BURST Oral Care, one of the fastest-growing ecommerce businesses in the United States. She met her cofounder, Hamish Khayat, through a mutual friend, and it was a match made in startup heaven. Hamish had a revolutionary toothbrush prototype, and Brittany had the skills to make it a business.
After 3 years of attending dental conventions across the country, Brittany built BURST into a community of 30K dental ambassadors. Her ultimate goal–put a BURST product in every bathroom in America.
Listen to Nathan and Brittany discuss:
- Bringing Hamish’s electric toothbrush prototype to life
- Why they felt like rock stars at their first dental convention
- How showcasing their ambassadors in ads doubled their growth
- Why customer service is the most important part of their business
- Working with influencers like the Kardashians
- Why clarity is the most valuable leadership trait
- Hiring people based on personality over skills
- Why the giving is an investment in the business
- And much more subscription-based business advice…
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
Speak with our friendly course experts to get clarity on the next steps for your idea, business or career. You will get tailored insights from results achieved by our proven practitioners as well as thousands of students. Book a call now...
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: