Manage episode 328921269 series 2609669
Did you know that 74% of Americans say they are more likely to trust someone if they have an established personal brand? If you want to build a personal brand that will influence more people, this episode is for you. So strap in for a step-by-step personal branding crash course from Rory Vaden.
Rory is a speaker, business coach, NY Times best-selling author, and cofounder of Brand Builders Group. He’s worked with clients like Lewis Howes, Luvvie Ajayi, and Rose McGowan to discover what makes them unique and how they can serve others.
Listen to Nathan and Rory discuss:
- Brand Builders Group national research study on personal branding
- Why personal branding is the digitization of reputation
- Why 90% of their clients are people you’ve never heard of
- The 3 different types of content strategies
- Why results x reach = reputation
- The 5 ways to monetize a personal brand
- How to discover your uniqueness
- And much more personal branding advice…
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: