Manage episode 315528513 series 2609669
This year, we’ve conducted our best interviews EVER. In this epic roundup episode, we took our favorite moments from every interview this year and combined them to create: Foundr Best of 2021!
That’s right, in this very special episode, you’ll hear valuable insights from:
- Marc Randolph, Co-founder of Netflix, where he explains the surprising origins of the streaming giant.
- Tamara Mellon, Co-founder of Jimmy Choo reveals THE TRUTH around what it takes to build a global luxury label.
- Matt Pohlson, Co-founder of Omaze, on how his near death experience fuelled his outlook on life and business.
- Joe Gebbia, Co-founder of Airbnb, on how they built one of the largest platforms in the world.
- Ray Dalio, founder of Bridgewater Associates on how punching his boss in the face led to the creation of the world’s largest hedge fund.
- Prerna Gupta, Co-founder of Hooked, on how going to #1 on the App store led to some of their biggest challenges in business.
- Ann McFerran and Kevin Gould, founders of Glamnetic, on their advice for early-stage founders on doing things that DON’T scale!
- Tim Draper, Founder of Draper University on how he’s shaping the next generation of leaders, and what it takes to become the next Elon Musk or Steve Jobs.
- Verne Harnish, Author of ‘Scaling Up’ tell us about his experience in throwing a party for Steve Jobs, and how it led to the creation of the Entrepreneur’s Organization!
- Alex Hormozi, Co-founder of ‘Acquisition.com’, on why providing value is the key to his success- and how he’s building his path to $1B.
- Dany Garcia, Founder of The Garcia Companies, on how she manages her entire empire. Want to build an empire? Then you might want to start studying Dany Garcia- she’s co-owner of the XFL , produces blockbuster films with longtime business partner Dwayne Johnson, and recently launched a new fashion brand, GSTQ.
Thank you all for such an incredible year- and make sure to leave a review if you got ANY value out of the last 52 episodes. Can’t wait to see you all in the new year, for a whole new season of incredible stories, lessons and wins.
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: