Manage episode 294922080 series 2395088
In this podcast episode, you're going to meet two independent online teachers who decided to build their businesses in unique and interesting ways:
Kate teaches, coaches, and creates materials for English language learners, and she's a fellow podcaster. Karina organises online writing experiences for English Language teachers so they can share their personal stories with confidence.
Listen to this interview to learn more about
- Kate & Karina's paths to online teaching
- Creating and promoting a unique lesson structure and approach to teaching a language
- The role of friendship and a support system for online language teachers
Love the show? Rate & Review it here
Note: I mixed up Karina and Kate's bios slightly at 08:00-08:30 in this episode, the above is the correct version.
Support the Fluent Show on Patreon to get access to extra interview questions and extended show notes.
Special Guests: Karina Thorne and Kate Fisher.
- Share Your Story - Making Connections Across Languages with — --you need a previously purchased Women in Language 2021 ticket to view this video--
- Fluent Show Live 🔴🔈 Language Learning Podcast - Clubhouse — Join me live on Clubhouse for a bonus episode on 19 June
- Crack the Grammar Code — This course is open for enrolment 14-18 June 2021
- Podthon.com | A Virtual Speakers Roundtable for Podcasters — Curious about podcasting? Here for a diverse, inclusive, inspiring online event? Then you MUST join Podthon! Oh, and I'm speaking there too!
- Learn Podcasting with me in my course Podcasting 101
- Conversations With Kate — Kate's podcast
- Grow Your Stories From Seeds Workshop - May 2021 - YouTube
- Obrigada Brasil! - YouTube — Karina's video poems on YouTube