Manage episode 312134043 series 3091879
In today's episode, we are joined by Mental Health Personal Trainer (PT) Fiyory Ghezae. We learn more about what it means to work as a Mental Health PT and the importance of physical activity.
In this episode we talk about:
- What is a Mental health Personal Trainer?
- Fiyory's experience with Mental health.
- The importance of physical activity in general and particularly for our community.
- Tips for encouraging your parents to incorporate more exercise and movement.
- How to start seeing physical activity as something positive and how to make it more fun.
Get in touch with Fiyory and follow her work:
FREE physical activity booklet - Download here
Linktree to all of Fiyory's offerings - Click here
Help us grow this podcast by word of mouth so please send this episode to your sister, friend, aunt, brother, your partner…..Let’s grown in wellness as a community.
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, REVIEW AND RATE THE PODCAST.
Follow us on IG and send questions via DM.
NEWSLETTER Sign up here
The Eriwellbeing podcast is a mental health and wellbeing podcast, healing black and brown communities through open and honest conversations about our mental health.
Hosted by Ruthie Zerai and Mikal Woldu.
While we hope you love listening to and learning from the podcast, please note this is not a substitute for seeking professional help from licensed mental health professionals. Ruthie and Miki are not Mental health professionals, we are holding this space as community builders. We encourage you to seek professional help in your local area for any mental health concerns that you may be experiencing.