Manage episode 317957754 series 2799305
Betabrand: https://www.betabrand.com/EMILY for 30% off your order, for a limited time
GreenChef: https://www. GreenChef.com/emilybaker130 and use code emilybaker130 to get $130 off, plus free shipping!
In a detailed ruling, the court has rejected Prince Andrew’s motion to dismiss the civil sexual assault lawsuit brought against him by Virginia Guffrie who alleges she was trafficked to Prince Andrew by Jeffery Epstein. Even though this ruling is fairly standard it seems to have triggered a large response from The Queen who stripped Prince Andrew of his titles, and he will no longer be able to call himself HRH. This suit has a long way to go and the challenges from Prince Andrew are far from over, but this early litigation gave us some clear indication of how the defense will be attacking this suit.
- Media Links
- Prince Andrew: Emily Maitlis says duke's interview answers are critical to sex assault case - BBC News
- YouTube Links
- Ghislaine Maxwell Case Playlist - https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsbUyvZas7gL31tnzpu6Du3wLHoQRaIq8
Connect With Me.
- Get the Members Only ‘I Have Thoughts Podcast https://www.LawNerdsUnite.com
- Join the Text Crew https://www.TextEmily.Com
- Looking for my YouTube videos? https//www.WatchEmily.com
- Want to connect with Emily More? https://www.Instagram.com/theemilydbaker
- I do share things on Twitter too! https://www.twitter.com/theemilydbaker