Manage episode 331669264 series 2799305
Check out our sponsor at https://www.greenchef.com/emilybaker130 use code emilybaker130 to get $130 off, plus free shipping!”
On August 13, 2019, Todd & Julie Chrisley and their accountant Paul Tarintino were indicted numerous counts of bank fraud and tax-related crimes. A superseding Indictment was charged on February 15, 2022. Their federal trial began in Atlanta Georgia on May 16, 2022, and after just over 3 weeks of evidence and several days of deliberation, all parties were convicted of all counts on June 7, 2022. The Chrisleys remain out of custody until their sentencing is currently scheduled for October 6, 2022.
After the verdict, the Chrisleys attorney told People that they are "disappointed in the verdict" and added, "An appeal is planned."
Connect With Me.
- Get the Members Only ‘I Have Thoughts Podcast https://www.LawNerdsUnite.com
- Join the Text Crew https://www.TextEmily.Com
- Looking for my YouTube videos? https//www.WatchEmily.com
- Want to connect with Emily More? https://www.Instagram.com/theemilydbaker
- I share things on Twitter too! https://www.twitter.com/theemilydbaker