Manage episode 307253706 series 2362680
In this episode, we are joined by Corey Rogers (@corey_rogers) and Bridget Castelluccio (@B_Castelluccio) to talk about the new K-12 Computer Science requirements for Iowa schools! There is a lot to talk about but these are the people in the know so we made sure to get them on the podcast to share their knowledge and expertise.
Here are some links for what we talked about...
News & follow-up:
- Get approvals on files in Google Drive
- Educators receive a free Premium license from Brilliant, for free
- AEM Center: The Accessible Learning Experience Podcast
- Canva Create!
- Zoom's Auto-Generated Captions Available to All Free Users
Main Course: Computer Science in Iowa!
- Iowa Computer Science Standards
- CSTA Glossary
- CS Ed Week
- Contact Corey: email@example.com
- Contact Bridget: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mind Your Decisions
- Clarity Notes
- Join CSTA & CSTA Iowa (or your local chapter)- bit.ly/JoinCSTAIowa
- Free Icons
- Big Book of Computing Pedagogy
You can follow Jonathan (@jonathanwylie) and Mindy (@TeamCairney) on Twitter, and see all the tweets from the Grant Wood AEA Digital Learning Team at @DLGWAEA. You can also email us with questions or ideas, email@example.com. If you enjoy the show please share it with your friends and colleagues and/or leave us a review on your podcast app of choice.
THANK YOU for listening. We really couldn't (or wouldn't) do this without the support of listeners like you!