Manage episode 290953959 series 2362680
In this episode, we are fortunate to be joined by Joe Dale, a foreign language and technology consultant, who talks to us about the intersection between technology and modern foreign languages. Here's what we talked about...
News & followup:
- Pixlr EDU free for students and educators
- Public permissions for Flipgrid have changed.
- New layout and features for Google Meet
- New Apple products announced
Main Course: Joe Dale
- Guest: Joe Dale
- Why Shakespeare Could Never Have Been French
- CS + Social Studies Bundling/Crosswalk
- Pile of Words Strategy
- Visual organizer platform with circles | CirclyApp
You can follow Jonathan (@jonathanwylie) and Mindy (@TeamCairney) on Twitter, and see all the tweets from the Grant Wood AEA Digital Learning Team at @DLGWAEA. You can also email us with questions or ideas, email@example.com. If you enjoy the show please share it with your friends and colleagues and/or leave us a review on your podcast app of choice.
THANK YOU for listening. We really couldn't (or wouldn't) do this without the support of listeners like you!