Manage episode 346615856 series 2899571
(The Dudes in Hyperspace Podcast is presented by Chris Kennedy Publishing.)
The guys take a break from guests and topics to update readers on their writing and event schedules then opine on a hodgepodge of random subjects including:
- The ideal Thanksgiving menu.
- Turkey: To fry, to smoke, or to bake?
- Pie vs. Cake.
- Dressing vs. Stuffing.
- Rob drinks beer while cooking… because beer.
- College football.
- Why the guys still like Twitter.
- Ross Chastain has a giant pair of magnificent watermelons.
- Kevin’s patented turkey call… that doesn’t require a call at all (yes, he really does it on the air)
NOTE: The book that started it all for Kevin — SALVAGE TITLE — is only 99 cents THIS WEEK ONLY! Grab your copy at https://bit.ly/3UphbLx
The guys break down the latest news from Chris Kennedy Publishing, including this week’s new releases:
- BLOOD IN THE WATER by Mark Wandrey: https://amzn.to/3hqUacs
As always, 5-star reviews of the show are much appreciated on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or wherever you subscribe.