Manage episode 338064298 series 2899571
(The Dudes in Hyperspace Podcast is presented by Chris Kennedy Publishing.)
The guys chat with New York Times bestselling author Kevin J. Anderson about his writing career, his work with Neil Peart of the iconic rock band, Rush, and more.
Interview Segment: Kevin J. Anderson
- The genesis of Kevin’s writing career.
- What are the core traits of a KJA story?
- Advice for new authors in 2022.
- The role of the band Rush in Kevin’s writing.
- Kevin’s friendship with Rush drummer, Neil Peart
- The origins of the Kevin and Neil’s CLOCKWORK series.
- Kevin’s hopes for CLOCKWORK DESTINY.
- Kevin’s work with Brian Herbert, and what’s in store for DUNE.
New Release — Embers and Ash + The Lyons’ Pride
The guys break down the latest news from Chris Kennedy Publishing, including this week’s new releases:
- EMBERS AND ASH by Marie Whitaker. https://amzn.to/3AzhwUx
- THE LYONS’ PRIDE by Chris Kennedy and Marisa Wolf. https://amzn.to/3w0jEBW
Air it Out Segment
The guys “air it out” with updates on their various writing projects and event schedules. They also opine on the latest happenings from the worlds of sports, music, pop culture, and more.
- Ian — Turning Dan Marino into a scifi character + Better Call Saul series finale reaction.
- Rob — Recovering from Pensig. New Mythology Press rolls on.
- Kevin — Cons abound, CKPi news.
As always, 5-star reviews of the show are much appreciated on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or wherever you subscribe.