Manage episode 326629991 series 2870516
In this episode, we are talking all about branding, and branding yourself! Creating your brand outside of your company is important. You are more than colors and fonts, you are you! Let’s create something that is uniquely yours. Today we will talk about three specific ways that you can dig deep into your brand.
In today’s episode we talk about:
- Creating your brand and branding you and your company.
- Creating something that will help you make more money.
- Branding is more than social media, more than the fonts and colors.
- What makes you special? What are you saying to your audience?
- When people are first introduced to you, do they see you or your company? It's all about who you are!
- One of the biggest mistakes I see is branding yourself as your company and not yourself.
- Will you join me in the Build your Brand Boot Camp beginning May 9? It's free! - Text BRAND to 571-341-7267 and get a free Workbook too! Plus, by signing up, you’ll be the first to know when the doors open.
- Go deeper. Be a part of this bootcamp. Love yourself. The truth is there is more than one thing that makes you special. Tap in to that! Find what gives you life!
- What makes you different? What is your superpower? What is your zone of genius?
- The first way you can dig deeper into your brand is knowing who your ideal customer is and how to only speak to them. What does she love, what does she need? Know her inside and out and speak to her!
- The second way to dig deeper is to stop copying other network marketers!! You are you. You are not your upline. You are not your company. You are you! It's ok to be inspired, don't copy. Don’t be afraid. Start stepping out as you.
- The third way to dig deep is to become more than your product. You ARE more than your product. People want to know you. You are amazing!
- Lean into who you are and start that discovery process. Don't listen to the lies, “I’m not good enough, no one likes me, I have nothing to offer.” That's just not true. There is a massive plan for you. You can stand out!
- Girl, you have a lot to offer! Be you!