Manage episode 337834083 series 2895303
Dr. Madhulika Guhathakurta is a leader in heliophysics development at NASA who is very much interested in expanding the questions and paradigms being investigated. This week we talk with Lika about her favorite projects, including the use of AI to mine data and make new discoveries. She also opens up about new initiatives aimed at determining the exact relationship between solar weather and geoseismic activity. Are the tables turning in favor of fringe ideas at the mainstream flagship?
Support the scientific revolution with a monthly donation: https://bit.ly/3lcAasB
#NASA #physics #electricuniverse
Check our short-films channel, @DemystifySci: https://www.youtube.com/c/DemystifyingScience Join our mailing list https://bit.ly/3v3kz2S
PODCAST INFO: Anastasia completed her PhD studying microbial communication at Columbia University. When not talking to brilliant people or making movies, she spends her time painting and exploring the woods. Michael Shilo also did his PhD at Columbia studying the elastic properties of molecular water. When he's not in the film studio, he's exploring sound in music. They are both freelance professors at various universities.
- Blog: http://DemystifySci.com/blog
- RSS: https://anchor.fm/s/2be66934/podcast/rss
- Donate: https://bit.ly/3wkPqaD- Swag: https://bit.ly/2PXdC2y
- Discord: https://discord.gg/MJzKT8CQub
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DemystifySci
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/DemystifySci/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DemystifySci
-Shilo Delay: https://g.co/kgs/oty671