Manage episode 366565401 series 2576580
It’s time for a hard conversation, that’s been months in the making.
I can’t change the past, but I can take accountability for it, learn from it, and make the future better. This week is just an honest conversation and apology from me, to you.
Some previous podcast episodes referring to many things in this episode:
- Ep #179: Priming to Buy – Are you Influencing or Manipulating Your Audience
- Ep #172: Absolutely Thrive in a Changing Industry
- Ep #170: Disrupting the Coaching Industry with Mark Butler
(If you only listen to one, this is the one.) Ep #164: How Not to Get Duped by Your Coach https://www.amylatta.com/duped-by-your-coach/
- Ep #160: Calling Truth to Shady Business Practices
- Ep #142: My Recent Journey Through the Goo (from last July. HA! I was nowhere near through the goo. An example of trying to find the lessons too fast.)
Get the full show notes and more information here: http://www.amylatta.com/189