Episode 89 - Coordinating Chaos: The Life of a Chief Strategy Officer with Andrew Barnett
Manage episode 353919695 series 3251179
In this week’s episode, we welcome the Chief Strategy Officer for Cymulate, Andrew Barnett, as he explains the life of a Chief Strategy Officer, and how his role provides the glue to that holds the enterprise together!
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE:
• What a Chief Strategy Officer is.
• How to develop your career with the goal of being a Chief Strategy Officer.
• What technology alliance is, and how 1+1 can equal 3.
• Background of Cymulate.
• How to determine if a strategic alliance is worth developing.
• Why breach and attack simulation solutions are now shifting from being a nice-to-have to a must-have.
• What tools, techniques, and strategies to deploy to be able to determine how to prioritize conflicting priorities in your business.
THIS WEEK'S GUEST
Andrew Barnett is the Chief Strategy Officer for Cymulate. A graduate of SMU, he's an IT Security professional with a passion for technology, data analytics and business process improvement. He has over twenty years of experience helping organizations mitigate risk from emerging threats through the use of Cloud Computing frameworks and most recently the Mitre attack framework and in implementing effective Leadership programs in support of enterprise strategies and objectives.
For more information, or to get in touch with Andrew, check out:
Company Website: https://cymulate.com/
Simon Lader is the host of The Conference Room, Co-Founder of global executive search firm Salisi Human Capital, and online coaching firm Salisi Academy. Since 1997, Simon has helped Senior Executives achieve Life Transformation by finding their ideal job and consulting with leading enterprise software and cybersecurity vendors to build highly effective teams.
Get to know more about Simon at: