Manage episode 342434041 series 2951827
The gang over at Mountain Monsters have been kidnapped by a burly crew of very polite masked bandits. But the boys manage to escape after a floating head makes a deal with the devil woman to get the body of a deceased Bigfoot named Stoneish. Did you get all that? Either did we! Let's just sit back and enjoy the foolishness.
- Armie Hammer is out of control!
- Soduku is not the Japanese art of binding. FYI.
- Krissy wonders about bondage with Jeff
- Bryan lived with a dominatrix in the "band house"
- Love bombing is the most intense form of affection
- Netflix wants you to watch commercials
- Mountain Monsters Men have been kidnapped
- Buck from MM makes a deal with the devil
- Bryan and Krissy have NO idea what's going on...as per usual
- Send us show ideas, comments, questions or concerns by texting us or leaving a voicemail at 1-661-Best-2-Yo (1.661.237.8296)
- Watch Us on YouTube
- Take a Listen to The Jordan Harbinger show!
- Dumb People Town Is a Very Funny Podcast From Starburns Audio
- Use This Link For Unlimited Talk & Tex on MINT MOBILE!
- Special Thanks To Our Associate Content Producers:
- Tina Rose
- Big Will The Champ
- Duke Luke
- New Episodes on Monday, Wednesday and now Fridays everywhere you listen to podcasts!
- 1-(661)-BEST-2-YO | (1-661-237-8296)
- This episode is sponsored by American Musical Supply. Go Here and use promo code TCB to receive $20 off a purchase over $100.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices