Manage episode 363329567 series 3005228
In this week's episode we are talking about how you can prepare for your coaching qualification. This is a question that came up in our group and we think that answering this will be so helpful.
We talk about:
- What you can be doing to set yourself up for your training
- How to broaden your thinking and opinions around coaching
- The support structure you might need in place to be successful on a course
- What do you bring to your cohort
- Have you considered what your personal goals will be
Before you start your coaching qualification is the best time to consider some of the above factors. Taking the time to prepare yourself, your thoughts and your environment will set you up for success within your course and ensure that you get the most out of it and bring your best self to the programme.
Purchase our bestselling book ”Deciding to Coach”: https://amzn.to/3UvUe9r
Take our FREE Quiz 'Which Coaching Course is Right for Me?'
Join The Coaching Crowd Community on Facebook
In Good Company (UK)
Check out our YouTube Channel
Check out our Instagram
Work with Jo Wheatley as your Emotions Coach
Connect with Jo Wheatley on Instagram
Connect with Jo Wheatley on LinkedIn
Work with Zoe Hawkins as your Courageous Leadership Coach
Connect with Zoe Hawkins on Facebook
Connect with Zoe Hawkins on LinkedIn
Connect with Zoe Hawkins on Instagram