Manage episode 362093677 series 3005228
In this week's episode we are exploring an area of coaching that often comes up in supervision. We are talking about whether as a coach you are taking too much responsibility for your client?
We will discuss:
- what some of the signs might be
- how it might feel as a coach for your coachee to not resolve their problem in the moment
- sitting in discomfort with your client
- when is taking responsibility in a session healthy and unhealthy
- ways in which you can support your client to take responsibility
- the importance of reflective practice
Where do you need to reflect in your own coaching practice around the areas of responsibility and accountability? How can you more powerfully support your clients?
Purchase our bestselling book ”Deciding to Coach”: https://amzn.to/3UvUe9r
Take our FREE Quiz 'Which Coaching Course is Right for Me?'
Join The Coaching Crowd Community on Facebook
In Good Company (UK)
Check out our YouTube Channel
Check out our Instagram
Work with Jo Wheatley as your Emotions Coach
Connect with Jo Wheatley on Instagram
Connect with Jo Wheatley on LinkedIn
Work with Zoe Hawkins as your Courageous Leadership Coach
Connect with Zoe Hawkins on Facebook
Connect with Zoe Hawkins on LinkedIn
Connect with Zoe Hawkins on Instagram