081 How Do I Know If My Coaching Is Valuable?
Manage episode 358423266 series 3005228
In this week's episode we are thinking about a question that was raised in a supervision session, how do you know if your coaching is valuable?
- what do the words value and valuable really mean to both you as the coach and your coachee
- how to begin to discuss value in the chemistry conversation
- gaining feedback from your client
- ways to measure value
- how can you keep pace with your client and what their outcomes are
- are you giving your client time to experience the value of your sessions
- what might trigger questions around value?
Value can be a complex thing to measure or it can be simple depending upon the situation. The key is determining whether the value conversation is important to you as the coach or to your coachee or maybe even both of you. How do you determine value from your coaching?
Purchase our bestselling book ”Deciding to Coach”: https://amzn.to/3UvUe9r
Take our FREE Quiz 'Which Coaching Course is Right for Me?'
Join The Coaching Crowd Community on Facebook
In Good Company (UK)
Check out our YouTube Channel
Check out our Instagram
Work with Jo Wheatley as your Emotions Coach
Connect with Jo Wheatley on Instagram
Connect with Jo Wheatley on LinkedIn
Work with Zoe Hawkins as your Courageous Leadership Coach
Connect with Zoe Hawkins on Facebook
Connect with Zoe Hawkins on LinkedIn
Connect with Zoe Hawkins on Instagram