075 How to Build Rapport
Manage episode 354600168 series 3005228
In this week's episode we are talking about building rapport with your coaching clients. We get asked about this alot so thought it would be a good subject to address as rapport building looks quite different when developing it personally rather than professionally.
- what rapport is and the role it plays when coaching
- when rapport building begins
- where rapport is built
- how it is built through tone of voice and body language to name a few
- the role of curiosity, listening and deep inquiry
- how important calibration is to rapport building
- the power of rapport with self
Rapport is an important part of the coaching relationship and needs to be considered in every second of the coaching session and we can understand that the rapport building process can begin long before a person even becomes a client. So, intentionally building rapport at all stages of the process is so important.
Purchase our bestselling book ”Deciding to Coach”:https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09XG1SJWC
- Take our FREE Quiz 'Which Coaching Course is Right for Me?'
- Join The Coaching Crowd Community on Facebook
- In Good Company (UK)
- Check out our YouTube Channel
- Check out our Instagram
- Work with Jo Wheatley as your Emotions Coach
- Connect with Jo Wheatley on Instagram
- Connect with Jo Wheatley on LinkedIn
- Work with Zoe Hawkins as your Courageous Leadership Coach
- Connect with Zoe Hawkins on Facebook
- Connect with Zoe Hawkins on LinkedIn
- Connect with Zoe Hawkins on Instagram