061 Conversation Structures in Coaching
Manage episode 345708848 series 3005228
In today’s episode we are talking about how you can structure your coaching conversations. One of the reasons we’re talking about this today is that when people start coaching they want to learn tools and structures and as you develop as a coach you might start to think about what you can and can’t say to your clients in your sessions.
We talk about:
- What makes a coaching conversation different from a normal conversation?
- What structures are available to you?
- The unlearning process when practising coaching conversations as an established coach
- Can intuition play a role in coaching conversations
- What is the difference between coaching the story and coaching the person
- How to have solution and future focussed conversations
Coaching conversations develop over time and having a structure ensures that you and your client have a container that feels safe. We would love to hear what conversation structures you use and how you keep the discipline of holding your coaching conversations in the place they need to be.
Purchase our bestselling book ”Deciding to Coach”: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09XG1SJWC
- Take our FREE Quiz 'Which Coaching Course is Right for Me?'
- Join The Coaching Crowd Community on Facebook
- In Good Company (UK)
- Check out our YouTube Channel
- Check out our Instagram
- Work with Jo Wheatley as your Emotions Coach
- Connect with Jo Wheatley on Instagram
- Connect with Jo Wheatley on LinkedIn
- Work with Zoe Hawkins as your Courageous Leadership Coach
- Connect with Zoe Hawkins on Facebook
- Connect with Zoe Hawkins on LinkedIn
- Connect with Zoe Hawkins on Instagram