060 Great Coaching Books We Recommend
Manage episode 345056304 series 3005228
Today’s episode is a little different as we want to talk to you about some of our favourite coaching books. Building your resource list and being able to develop yourself as a coach is so important so let us share with you some of our top recommendations.
We share books covering:
- Coaching theory
- Coaching conversations
- Coaching models
- Personal effectiveness
- Finding your purpose
- Reflective practice
- Coaching supervision
- Other modalities including NLP and Gestalt
These books are a great reading list for those new to coaching and developing coaches alike. If reading isn’t your best method for you to access information there are lots of podcasts, and you tube videos out there from some of the authors we mention.
Do you have any recommendations you would like to share with us? We would love to hear from you.
Purchase our bestselling book ”Deciding to Coach”: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09XG1SJWC
- Take our FREE Quiz 'Which Coaching Course is Right for Me?'
- Join The Coaching Crowd Community on Facebook
- In Good Company (UK)
- Check out our YouTube Channel
- Check out our Instagram
- Work with Jo Wheatley as your Emotions Coach
- Connect with Jo Wheatley on Instagram
- Connect with Jo Wheatley on LinkedIn
- Work with Zoe Hawkins as your Courageous Leadership Coach
- Connect with Zoe Hawkins on Facebook
- Connect with Zoe Hawkins on LinkedIn
- Connect with Zoe Hawkins on Instagram