Manage episode 340864037 series 3005228
In this week's episode we are demonstrating how to coach emotions. We have chosen to demo this because many coaches and aspiring coaches struggle to know what good coaching looks like and also what you can achieve in a session.
In this session you will hear:
- Jo coach Zoe around her emotions on a specific subject
- tools that can be used and hearing them in the session itself
- how to use clean language questions
- how you can blend tools in a session
- it is possible to be playful in a coaching session
- the clarity that can be found in a short session
Some coaches are concerned about coaching around emotions but we can coach emotions that are very accessible. We coach everyday, healthy emotions so we don't need to avoid these situations.
Link to purchase our bestselling book ”Deciding to Coach”: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09XG1SJWC
- Take our FREE Quiz 'Which Coaching Course is Right for Me?'
- Join The Coaching Crowd Community on Facebook
- In Good Company (UK)
- Check out our YouTube Channel
- Check out our Instagram
- Work with Jo Wheatley as your Emotions Coach
- Connect with Jo Wheatley on Instagram
- Connect with Jo Wheatley on LinkedIn
- Work with Zoe Hawkins as your Courageous Leadership Coach
- Connect with Zoe Hawkins on Facebook
- Connect with Zoe Hawkins on LinkedIn
- Connect with Zoe Hawkins on Instagram