Manage episode 334024369 series 3005228
In today's episode we are going to demystify what the coaching experience might look like. We will explore an outline of sessions, themes that might come up and how to approach sessions. This epsiode is an outline of a typical coaching journey.
We will cover:
- the importance of a chemistry call
- why we recommend a pre coaching questionnaire
- an outline of our process for a six session coaching relationship
- the overarching outline of each of the sessions
- how we begin to goal set and move obstacles that might be in the coachees way
We understand that not all coaching relationships will be 6 sessions, some may be more and some less but our typical coaching journey outlined above gives an idea about how a coach can begin to unlock a persons potential.
Link to purchase our bestselling book ”Deciding to Coach”: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09XG1SJWC
- Take our FREE Quiz 'Which Coaching Course is Right for Me?'
- Join The Coaching Crowd Community on Facebook
- In Good Company (UK)
- Check out our YouTube Channel
- Check out our Instagram
- Work with Jo Wheatley as your Emotions Coach
- Connect with Jo Wheatley on Instagram
- Connect with Jo Wheatley on LinkedIn
- Work with Zoe Hawkins as your Courageous Leadership Coach
- Connect with Zoe Hawkins on Facebook
- Connect with Zoe Hawkins on LinkedIn
- Connect with Zoe Hawkins on Instagram