Manage episode 343013102 series 45939
The ships have come in and retailers have too much merchandise - over supply. Meanwhile due to inflation, demand has lessened = SALES. Clark points to holiday shopping deals, as this year, October is the new November. Bonus - Walmart’s new return policy. Also - Clarkonomics returns. Clark sets the table on how The U.S. and world economies got to where we are now and explains the moves that are coming to get inflation under control.
- October Holiday Sales: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Clarkonomics - Economic Overview: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Introducing Amazon’s Prime Early Access Sale—A New Holiday Shopping Event for Members to Save Big October 11 and October 12
- Score Discounts on Apple AirPods Pro, iPads, and the Apple Watch 8 at Amazon Before the Prime Early Access Sale
- Best Online Banks: Free Checking and High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Buy U.S. Treasury Bonds: A Conservative Way To Beat Your Savings Account
- Best Cell Phone Plans in 2022: The Cheapest Plan for Every Need
- Visible Review: 5 Things To Know Before You Sign Up
- NYTimes.com: Bad News From the Fed? We’ve Been Here Before.
- What Is a C.L.U.E Report and Its Impact on Your Insurance
- Should I Freeze My Credit With Innovis, SageStream, CoreLogic and LexisNexus?
- Clark Deals 2022 Sweepstakes
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices