Manage episode 336903696 series 2905624
With Matthew away, it is left to Keri and Peter to wade through:
• The interfamilial politics of stained glass windows.
• Justin being a dreadful human being at home, work and the vet's surgery.
• The knack to getting crack babies off to sleep: Tony's special rock.
• Buying chips for homeless men.
• Scampi as an aphrodisiac.
To help us out with a lovely worded 5 star review hit the link below. Then scroll down to ‘Ratings and Reviews’ and a little further below that is ‘Write a Review’ (this is so much nicer than just tapping the stars 😊).: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-cider-shed/id1561411185
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Message us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheCiderShedPod
Join the Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/357567078923256/?ref=share
Find us on: https://www.instagram.com/thecidershedpod/?hl=en
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.