The CashPT Lunch Hour Podcast | Build a Successful Physical Therapy Business Without Relying on Insurance
Ep 153: Developing Cutting Edge ACL Rehab Programs with Wesley Wang
Manage episode 274513441 series 2664806
Don’t let pain stop you from pursuing your passion! Know that all pain comes with a silver lining if you allow it to transform you, in a good way. Today, Wesley Wang joins Aaron to share his story of recovery from suffering two ACL tears and the rollercoaster of emotion that he dealt with. He’s currently a successful PT who specializes in sports and ACL rehabilitation. Learn the ropes of dealing with pain the right way, and pursue the strongest version of you.
“If you hold it a little bit longer, you’re setting yourself up for success. A lot of practical testing and having a clear cut plan is the best way for athletes to succeed when they go back from ACL rehab.”
- Wesley Wang
What do you want to hear from the CashPT Lunch Hour?
Get Your CashPT Checklist to Start Building Your Cash-Based Physical Therapy Practice Now!
10x Your Marketing, 10X Your Action, 10X Your Thinking, 10X Your Income, and 10X Your Impact in 12 Months or Less with The CashPT Platinum Mastermind!
In This Episode:
- Find out how to turn pain into an opportunity
- How to make a switch when expectations don’t meet with reality
- How long do you need to set yourself up for success
- The best strategy to successfully build your insurance base
- How does the traditional physical therapy differ from non-traditional PT and which one is an absolute necessity for a full recovery
- One of the biggest components in ACL rehab that determines how strong you need to be before you can graduate
- An essential phase that we could be overlooking that comes with ACL injuries and how it may be the key to a speedier recovery
- Wesley Wang Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wesleywang.dpt/
- Wesley Wang Website - https://wesleywangdpt.mykajabi.com/faq
- Watch this episode here - https://youtu.be/nJIQWRe77J8
Connect with Aaron:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AaronLeBauer/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/aaronlebauer/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/AaronLeBauer
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronlebauer/
- Website - https://aaronlebauer.com/