Manage episode 277901151 series 2636026
By Career Balance Coaching and CoachOiseau Career Coaching, Lisa Plain, and Mike Bird. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
- Tracey Lovejoy - Anthropologist and Catalyst Coach
- Shannon Lucas - Executive VP and Global Thought Leader
- Website: CatalystConstellations.com
- Community: Galaxy.catalystconstellations.com
- Book: Move Fast, Break Shit, Burn Out - The Catalyst's Guide to Working Well
- What a Catalyst is
- Are you a corporate rebel or disruptor?
- Why a catalyst is a subset of a change maker
- Approaching burn out as a reality and bringing intentionality as an antidote
- Consistent rejuvenation routines
- "A burnt out catalyst makes no change at all"
- When breaking shit can hurt and when it can help
- The Catalyst Formula and the VUCA Prime framework
- What it means to sustainably work well
- What it means to sustainably burn out
- The importance of self-compassion
- "You are not broken! You are perfect." Tracey Lovejoy
- "Nobody has this, you're totally qualified" - Kurt Parent
- "Don't think about the title, think about the work you love to do" - Walter
- "It's a marathon, not a sprint" - Kent Sullivan