Manage episode 287638991 series 2636026
By Career Balance Coaching and CoachOiseau Career Coaching, Lisa Plain, and Mike Bird. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
- Jack Kelly - Founder and CEO of The Compliance Search Group and Wecruiter.io
- How Jack went from recruiter to business owner
- The different categories of recruiters and how their financial incentives work
- How recruiters recruit for specific jobs
- Some of the frustrations you may experience if you're working with a recruiter
- Why ghosting in recruiting happens
- How to be politely persistent
- Don't take the hiring process personally
- The benefits of working with a recruiter
- What makes a great recruiter
- How to have more success when using a recruiter
- What makes a great candidate
- A job search pep talk
- "Find what you're good at, what you enjoy doing, and what you can make money at, and find that sweet spot"