Manage episode 295725055 series 2636026
We answer the following questions:
- How do you all approach burnout in the job search?
- Where do you see the job market (Canada & U.S.) in the next three to six months?
- With all the free resources available out there, why would I seek the help of a career practitioner?
- What are some common career advice “myths”, things that one might hear a lot, but don’t necessarily work?
- What are the best ways to find a job quickly?
- How can I find a mentor and what are the benefits of having one?
- Do people really reply to LinkedIn messages?
Work with Mike: https://www.coachoiseau.com/
Work with Lisa: https://careerbalancecoaching.com/