The Art of Storytelling in Business Communications | Vasiliki Papadopoulos, Philip Morris International, Global Intelligence and Planning Manager
Manage episode 346615773 series 3163739
By The Brand Called You. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Storytelling is an ancient art form and a valuable form of human expression. Because the story is essential to so many art forms, however, the word “storytelling” is often used in many ways. Vasiliki Papadopoulos, Philip Morris International, Global Intelligence and Planning Manager talks about the same.
About Vasiliki Papadopoulos
- I am known as a pioneer of ideas. Leading transformative programs and initiatives while fully aligning them with a company's business objectives by leveraging data to ensure success.
- I thrive in leading change and trying to solve complex business challenges. I am the driver of results, rallying and leading a team to deliver quality work.
- I have extensive experience and knowledge in communications - be it storytelling, media, crisis communications, public branding, or digital campaigns.
- I also understand highly regulated companies and environments and know how governments work and how to navigate that.
- I am a strong communicator and can put together strategic plans in place that are creative and impactful.