Inspiring Experiences in Wild Nature | Duncan Grossart, Founder & Managing Director, Journeys With Purpose
Manage episode 347488615 series 3163739
Journeys With Purpose provides a series of immersive Hosted Experiences with inspirational leaders, truly extraordinary “People With Purpose”, created to inform and catalyse the celebration and advancement of nature conservation projects across the world.
These hosted experiences, based on a “Seven Worlds, One Planet” approach, are a global curriculum designed around the recovery and conservation of our natural world, with opportunities to participate and collaborate on restoring vibrant landscapes, biodiversity, wildlife, and livelihoods. They are with the most ambitious, exciting, and successful initiatives to protect and restore the diversity of nature and wildlife across our seven continents.
By experiencing these remarkable achievements of harmonizing nature and communities, we can be inspired to protect, conserve and restore our natural world, and safeguard our own future – this is the mission of Journeys With Purpose.
About Duncan Grossart
- Duncan is a zoology graduate, a lifelong conservationist.
- He is the Former director of The European Nature Trust.
- More recently he founded ‘Journeys With Purpose’, in order to provide a series of immersive Hosted Experiences with inspirational leaders. ‘People With Purpose’ was created to inform and catalyze the celebration and advancement of nature conservation projects across the world.
- He is involved in a number of conservation and preservation initiatives
- Tunza Games – wildlife conservation game app
- Mint images create the world's finest collection of commercial imagery that relate to the environment, sustainability, and issues of health and well-being.