Brad: Five Tips To Aging Gracefully, Part 2 - Eat Nutrient-Dense, Easy-To-Digest Foods
Manage episode 350812805 series 2421902
In part two of this series all about aging as gracefully as possible and optimizing energy and body composition, we focus on food.
This episode covers all the most nutrient-dense and easy-to-digest foods as well as the foods that have no place in a healthy diet, and I reveal the number one objective of a healthy diet, as well as why many people experience adverse reactions to seemingly healthy plant foods. I share which foods are the easiest to digest while also being incredibly nutrient dense, talk about the changes I’ve made to my diet and what I have been eating recently, and share the one practice that is key to aging gracefully.
It is so expensive to care for the unhealthy US population, it is said, that it will bankrupt the US treasury by the year 2060. [00:56]
The number one objective is to ditch refined industrial seed oils, refined grains and sugars. [02:07]
Some of the plant superstars can cause problems due to reactions to the natural plant toxins. [07:40]
Emphasize nutrient-dense food that are easy to digest. [11:16]
Brad has now switched from fasting until midday to starting the morning with protein and fruit and his nutritious smoothie. [12:35]
Maintaining functional muscle strength, muscle mass throughout life is the key to aging gracefully. [15:35]
- Brad Kearns.com
- Brad’s Shopping page
- Primal Prescription
- Podcast with Dr. Robert Lustig
- Death By Food Pyramid
- Meta Health Podcast
- Carnivore Score Food Ranking Chart
- B.rad Whey Protein Super Fuel
Join Brad for more fun on:
We appreciate all feedback, and questions for Q&A shows, emailed to email@example.com. If you have a moment, please share an episode you like with a quick text message, or leave a review on your podcast app. Thank you!
Check out each of these companies because they are absolutely awesome or they wouldn’t occupy this revered space. Seriously, Brad won’t promote anything he doesn’t absolutely love and use in daily life.
- Mito Red Light: Photobiomodulation light panels to enhance cellular energy production, improve recovery, and optimize circadian rhythm. Email me for special B.rad 10% discount and 60-day free trial!
- NutriSense: Continuous glucose monitor and 1:1 expert support to help optimize diet choices and lifestyle behaviors. $30 B.rad discount!
- Marek Health: Comprehensive lab testing and expert tele-health support for peak performance. Use code “BRAD” for 10% discount!
- LMNT Electrolyte Drink Mix: Tasty, sugar-free, scientifically formulated electrolyte drink mix with everything you need and nothing you don’t. Free sample pack, just click the link!
- B.rad Whey + Creatine Superfuel: Premium quality, all-natural supplement for peak performance, recovery, and longevity
- Male Optimization Formula with Organs (MOFO): Optimize testosterone naturally with 100% grassfed animal organ supplement
- Brad’s Macadamia Masterpiece: Mind-blowing, life-changing nut butter blend
- Online educational courses: Numerous great offerings for an immersive home-study educational experience
Check out the my Favorites page for discounts on other great products!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.